GUIDELINES FOR AUTHOR
Research result article consists of a title, author's name, abstract in English, keywords, introductions, methods, results, discussions, conclusions and recommendations, and bibliography.
Review article consists of a title, authors name, abstract in English, keywords, introductions, contents, closings, and bibliography.
- The title is written in Indonesian language and informative, concise, and not too long or short (5 -12 word).
- Consists of the variables under study and describes the content of the manuscript.
- The title does not contain abbreviations or formulas.
- The title page should include the title of the manuscript only. The names of authors should be deleted to ensure double blinding of the paper during the peer review process.
Abstract and Keyword
- The abstract is concisely written, about the most important ideas and contain the problems or research objectives, research method, and research results.
- Written in Indonesian and English language with 150-250 words maximum.
- Keywords contain main words consisting of 3-5 words
The introduction is presented in an integrated manner without subtitle. It is written in the form of paragraphs with a length of 15-20% the length of the article and contains:
- Background or research rational
- Theoretical basis
- Gap analysis
- State of art
- Research objective
The method is written with a length of 15-20% the length of the articles and contain:
- The study design
- Data collection techniques and data sources
- Method of data analysis
- Write in full the location of the study, number of respondents, how to process the results of observations or interviews or questionnaires, how to measure performance benchmarks
Results and Discussion
Results and discussion are presented with a length of 60-70% the length of the articles. The results represent a major part of scientific articles containing:
- Results of data analysis
- Results of hypothesis testing
- It can be presented with a table or graph to clarify results verbally
- A discussion is an important part of the entire scientific article. The purposes of the discussion are: answer the research problem, interpret the findings, integrate the findings of research into the existing knowledge, and formulate a new theory or modify the existing theories (what/how, why, what else)
- The serial number that is used is number (1), (2), (3), and so on, do not need to use a composite number. Hyphens should not change the serial number.
- Contain conclusions and recommendations.
- Conclusions contain answers to the research questions
- Recommendations refer to the results of research and practical form of action, specify to whom and for what recommendation intended.
- Written in essay form, not in numerical form.
Budziszewski, P., Niu, S., dan Pan, W. (2011). Designing a workplace for workers with motion disability with computer simulation and virtual reality techniques. International Journal on Disability and Human Development, Vol. 10, No. 4, hal. 355-388.
Artikel jurnal (versi online):
Budziszewski, P., Niu, S., dan Pan, W. (2011). Designing a workplace for workers with motion disability with computer simulation and virtual reality techniques. International Journal on Disability and Human Development, Vol. 10, No. 4, [online] http://www.ijdad.com/journal/ designing_a_workplace_for_workers_with_motion_disability_with_computer_simulation_and_vi rtual_reality_techniques/volume_10_number_4.html (Diakses 15 Juli 2019).
Muttaqin, B. I. A., Rosyidi, C. N., dan Pujiyanto, E. (2017). A Cut-off Grade Optimization Model in the Open Pit Mining Considering Reclamation and Valuable Waste Materials. IEEEXplore proceeding at International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM 2017), hal. 23-34. (Surabaya, 10 Desember 2017).
Amaral, L. R., Duarte, E., dan Rebelo, F., (2017). Evaluation of a virtual environment prototype for studies on the effectiveness of technology-based safety signs. Advances in Ergonomics in Design. Springer, hal. 100-111.
Yang, K. dan El-Haik, B. (2003). Design for Six Sigma. McGraw-Hill, New York, USA.
Buku online (e-book):
Lowry, R. (2009). Concepts and Applications of Inferential Statistics [online]. Vassar College, Poughkeepsie NY. http://faculty.vassar.edu/lowry/intro.html. (Diakses 21 Februari 2019).
International Organization for Standardization. (2008). ISO 9001:2008: Quality management systems- Requirements. Geneva, ISO.
Apache Jakarta Project. [online]. http://jakarta.apache.org/ (Diakses 21 Maret 2019).